Each year Coastal Recycling award around £300,000 to local projects from its Community Fund.
In the most recent round of funding 16 applications were received and reviewed with 11 being awarded funds.
Projects approved in the most recent round include;
- Roborough Village Hall – Supply of audio visual equipment
- Exonia Bowling Club – Community Improvement Project
- Northam Town Council, Westward Ho! – Play Area refurbishment
- West & East Putford Parish Council – Common Moor
- Great Torrington Buildings Preservation Trust – Town and Community Hall Lift Project
- Kenn Cricket Club – Family area
- Little Torrington PCC – Building restoration and improvement of facilities in St Giles Church
- Topsham RFC – Floodlights project
- Yarnscombe Village Hall – Hall improvements
Find out about some of the completed projects locally that have been supported by the Coastal Community Fund.