Join our team
When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic, forward thinking, driven company with a sustainable future. We invest in our team so they are equipped with the skills they need to take on the task, allowing each person to own their role.
If you have the passion, personality and skills to join our vibrant team, we invite you to send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plant Operator, Deep Moor
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Plant Operator at our Torrington site in North Devon. The Plant Operator will be responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation of heavy construction equipment.
- Ensuring the safe and efficient landfilling of waste using heavy plant.
- Working flexibly across the site as directed by your supervisor, ensuring the site is clean and tidy, operations are carried out with due regard to the H&S of all employees and contractors.
- Building of bunds.
- Receiving restoration soils.
- Maintaining of site roads and assisting on site projects.
- Operate plant and machinery and carry out daily inspection checks as required.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all time to all external and internal customers.
- Safely and efficiently direct and control waste delivery vehicles.
The ideal candidate will have previous plant operation experience
A CPCS ticket for 360 excavator above 10ft would be desirable but not essential.
42.5 hours per week
Salary: £9.74 /hour (Overtime paid at one and a half times normal basic rate of pay)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please complete an application form and send to: Beth Kelly, Coastal Recycling, 1 Mulberry Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW or send by email: to email@example.com
We are looking for Class 2 LGV drivers.
This role is open to both experienced and newly qualified drivers.
- Monday to Friday
- Standard 45 hour week with overtime available (overtime at 1.5 x hourly rate)
- 06:00 – 7:00 start times
- Permanent Full Time position.
- Staff benefits package available
Must be physically fit due to nature of work.
Opportunity to drive different modes of vehicle across our fleet; including, Roros, Artics, Skip, RCV and Sweepers.
You must hold a valid CPC, Digicard and relevant licence categories (Cat C, LGV 2)
Salary: £9.74 to £10.76 per hour
Please forward CV’s to Beth Kelly, Coastal Recycling, 1 Mulberry Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW by email to firstname.lastname@example.org