A healthy garden starts with healthy soil and the Autumn is the perfect time to help your soil with our range of West Country Compost from Coastal Recycling. You don’t need to worry about applying miracle elixirs or wielding new-fangled tools. Adding compost to garden beds is the best and easiest thing you can do to produce a bumper crop of fruit, vegetables and bountiful bouquets of flowers next year.
Our range of soil conditioners and mulches offer a huge range of benefits and they are 100 % natural!
- Adds natural humus and humus-makers back to the soil
- Improves moisture retention, making water easily available for plant roots
- Increases nutrient retention by reducing nutrients leaching away from roots, particularly in sandy soils
- A source of bulky organic matter
- Contains naturally slow-releasing nitrogen
- Aids drainage by restoring structure of soil
- Opens up heavy clay soils
- Helps reduce compaction of dense soils
- PAS 100 Quality
And the garden will look great too!
Available now in 600kg dumpy bags. Prices start from as little as £58 exc VAT per bag.
Delivery and collection options available.
Also available in bulk loads for agricultural spreading.