Specialists in construction waste recycling Coastal has a deep understanding of handling construction waste with the expertise to advise on and manage every aspect of building site material recycling.
From skip and roll-on-roll-off container hire, to the preparation of Site Waste Management Plans, our end-to-end services help customers recycle the widest range of materials, manage costs more efficiently, and meet legal and environmental obligations.
- Special rates for skip and container hire. Handling individual waste streams, including wood, plasterboard, plastics and other materials
- Site Waste Management Plan preparation and full, auditable reporting on tonnages moved, recovered and recycled
- Collection and disposal of specialist or hazardous waste including asbestos, plasterboard and tyres
- Full environmental and health and safety compliance
- Fully licenced recycling facilities and waste transfer stations
- Full duty of care compliance with waste transfer note, consignment notes, waste carriers licence and site permits
- In-house environmental compliance and monitoring department
- All operations are fully risk assessed and we have full liability insurance
- WAMITAB (COTC) qualified managers
- Transport Manager (CPC, Dangerous Goods Advisor)
- Associates of Freight Transport Association
- ISO14001 Environmental management, ISO9001 for Quality Management and OHSAS18001 for Occupational Health and Safety Management
Offering a range of flexible skip hire, whatever you need – we’ve got it covered. To find out more, please call us on 01392 826456 or Click Here
For projects and sites where large amounts of waste are generated – our roll on roll off containers are equipped to tackle any project. To find out more, please call us on 01392 826456 or Click Here