Join our team
Interested in joining our team? we have a number of employment opportunities available.
If you have the passion, personality and skills to join our vibrant team, we invite you to send your CV through to email@example.com
LGV Drivers – North and South Devon
We are looking for Class 2 LGV drivers.
This role is open to both experienced and newly qualified drivers.
- Monday to Friday (with occasional Saturdays)
- Standard 45 hour week with overtime available (overtime at 1.5 x hourly rate)
- 06:15 start time
- Permanent Full-Time position.
- Staff benefits package available
Must be physically fit due to the nature of work.
Opportunity to drive different modes of vehicle across our fleet; including, Roros, Artics, Skip, RCV and Sweepers.
You must hold a valid CPC, Digicard and relevant licence categories (Cat C, LGV 2)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.30 per hour
Own transport necessary due to the location of the site. Good terms and condition and pay depending on experience.
Coastal Recycling are recruiting a Transport Planner/Router to work from one of our sites in Exeter.
The Transport Planner/Router plays a key role in the time and cost optimization of our logistics operation. The primary objective of the role will be to ensure route efficiency to ensure effective use of vehicles, facilities and drivers to ensure maximum productivity.
In this role you will work within the Transport team routing for a fleet of over 40 plus vehicles across the South West. You will work in a fast paced environment where the ability to adapt to change to enable order requirements is essential.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure driver availability and coverage in line with legislation and company procedures to ensure that there is suitable cover at all times, flexing as necessary to meet volume needs and supply demands.
- Liaising with fleet workshops to ensure effective vehicle resources are available and ensuring safe vehicle operations.
- Assist with vehicle availability on a daily basis ensuring that drivers have completed their checks in accordance with company policy.
- Contribute toward ongoing cost control, actively seeking to improve efficiency and reduce operating cost.
- Previous experience gained within a Transport Planner role is essential – You may have worked as a Transport Planner, Logistics Coordinator, Transport Coordinator or Transport Administrator.
- You need to have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Hours; Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week