Coastal Recycling offer both commercial and residential skip hire across Exeter, North Devon, South Devon and surrounding areas.
Having achieved the National Quality Mark PAS 402, when hiring from Coastal you get complete peace of mind that your waste will be handled responsibly.
Skip hire with choice and flexibility
- Range of skip options – open, enclosed and lockable
- Range of sizes – choose from 3YD, 6YD, 8YD or 12YD
- Range of types – including general waste, mixed construction and demolition and garden waste
- Length of hire – short term, long term and wait and load options
- Local Authority Permit – if the placement of your skip means a permit is required our experienced team will take care of it for you
- Waste transfer notes – we’ll make sure your paperwork is in order and completed correctly
What can I put in my skip?
Help us recycle the contents of your skip by segregating your waste typeRead more
- We’re not able to collect overfilled skips, so please ensure you fill evenly to the highest level of the skip
- We try to pre-book skip collections in advance. Unless you have arranged otherwise, skips are generally hired for two week periods. Once you’re finished with it, give our Customer Services team a call and we’ll arrange a collection on a suitable day for you.
- All skips on the road must have a light at each end and be surrounded by traffic cones. We can provide these if necessary.